Regardless if you are on your honeymoon, flirt4free a wedding anniversary trips, an enchanting vacation or celebrating Valentine’s otherwise Galentine’s Big date, Memphis will bring determination to own big date nights (and you will weeks!). Off eating sampling trips and personal riverboat snacks to tunes records web sites and late night Beale Roadway adventures, we are here so you’re able to package the perfect holiday otherwise novel night out for a few!
Having Audio Lovers
Sun Facility – Tour Sun Studio, the birthplace of rock and roll, and hear actual outtakes from the recording sessions of Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, Elvis Presley and B.B. King. Touch Elvis’ first microphone and hear the story of this tiny studio in Memphis that launched the careers of legends.
Elvis Presley’s Graceland – No trip to Memphis is complete without visiting the home of the king. At Elvis Presley’s Graceland, you and your partner can tour Elvis’ mansion, explore his career and legacy at Elvis The Entertainer Career Musuem, as well as see his classic car collection at Presley Motors.
Memphis Material ‘N’ Soul Museum – Tour the Memphis Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum and witness what made Memphis into the music city it is today.
Memphis Music Hallway regarding Glory – From Elvis Presley and Carl Perkins to Justin Timberlake and Three 6 Mafia, the Memphis Music Hall of Fame is dedicated to all of the music legends that contirubuted to Memphis’ rich music legacy.
For fans of your Arts
From ballet and you may movie theater to help you galleries and you may writers and singers, people who enjoy the arts will get really doing within the Memphis.
- Overton Square Theater Area– Head to the Overton SquareTheater District to catch a show at Playhouse on the Square,Hattiloo Theater or Ballet Memphis. Afterward, catch live music at Lafayette’s Music Room or sing a duet together at the Zebra Lounge piano bar.
- Crosstown Arts – Whether it’s catching a live performance at Crosstown Theatre, listening to a music group at The Green Room, or simply enjoying pieces from resident artists while sipping a cocktail from Art Bar, Crosstown Arts is a one-stop-shop for couples who enjoy the arts.
- Movies Memphis – Theatre Memphis recently celebrated its 100th birthday. In honor of the centennial, the theater unveiled some guest-friendly upgrades, and the season announcement is always something to anticipate at this East Memphis date-night staple.
- Opera Memphis – Opera fans will love Memphis’ very own opera house. Opera Memphis’ eight-month season features some of the most talented performers from the area, as well as nation-wide.
- Brand new Orpheum Cinema – From concerts and comedy shows to touring Broadway productions, The Orpheum Theatre is a must-see attraction for fans of the arts. You and your partner won’t regret scheduling your trip around an upcoming show. Want to know more about the theater? You can learn about this theater’s 90-year history on an Orpheum tour.
- Build – This arts organization promotes and supports black artists and musicians in Memphis. Observe the work of local artists at the venue’s gallery and during special events.
Getting Nature Lovers
Out of lake strolls and bike trails so you can paddle vessels and kayaks, brand new Bluff City even offers all types of escapades to you and your spouse. Having one of the greatest metropolitan areas in the nation and you may use of the newest Mississippi Lake, Memphis is a perfect traveling place to go for couples whom love the fresh new outside.
- Large Lake Crossing – If nature walks are your style, have we got the walk for you! The Big River Crossing is a nearly mile-long pedestrian bridge over the Mississppi River. Take a romantic stroll across the Mighty Mississippi and see some of the best views of the river and the Memphis skyline the city has to offer! The bridge stays open until 10 p.m. so be sure to check out the nightly LED light display.